Quesnel: The 1929 walking bridge linked Downtown and West Quesnel until · December 2024
The 1929 walking bridge linked Downtown and West Quesnel until Moffat Bridge opened for vehicles in 1971.
December 2024 in Quesnel: Quesnel and District Museum and Archives. Municipal museum stop for local photo history and exhibits such as Mandy the Haunted Doll. A solid rainy-day counterweight to the trail.
The 1929 walking bridge linked Downtown and West Quesnel until Moffat Bridge opened for vehicles in 1971.
More on Quesnel: City Score history, neighbour compares, and the full topic set on the hometown page.